Here is a completed ATC.
Again - made with alcohol ink on Yupo paper.
Kind of dark for me, but I thought I
liked it anyway.
Finally, I was like, No!
Too dark for me!
So I used a lighter color of ink and
dropped a few more spots of ink
right onto the top of the darker areas.
It lightened up the colors,
but I started getting mud in that top section.
So I pulled out the Copic blending solution.
(I just realized I say so and then and next
and again a lot.)
I used the solution to squirt a wormy line
across the ATC.
I really expected I'd be throwing this one
into the trash can, then I wondered what
would happen if I blotted up those gobs of color.